Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No More Daily Weather Reports

I was reading my previous posts and realized I was reporting weather every day.  NO MORE!  It reminded me of Scott's Aunt Mary.  She told me that Uncle Dick's love letters from Korea consisted of nothing more than weather reports!  She had saved them, since they were 'G' rated, for the kids to read.  By the way, they have been married for about 60 years.

I will continue to journal my ups and downs with my conditions, "Just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in."  I had back pain after changing out the litter pans yesterday.  There are three pans.  Max likes to have one for potty and one for poop.  The other two cats just don't care, a litter box is a litter box.  If one poops in his potty box, Max stomps around the house calling the transgressor out.  He gets pretty loud.
Anyway, I went to bed after dinner, took a muscle relaxer to ease my gallbladder scar area, and slept 'til 12:30 am.  I was up until 4 am and woke at noon.  I note this because sleep patterns are an indicator of both the depression and the fibromyalgia.  Another side-effect of fibro is Irritable Bowel Syndrom.  I will not regale you with THAT.

Today's goals:
Clean the dog's room
Clean the fridge
Personal Hygiene
Fix dinner - Meatloaf, baked potato, green salad

No comments:

Post a Comment