Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Morning

I sure had a good day yesterday.  I got so much done, considering how late I slept. 
Accomplishments:
  • Learned so much about accesesorizing blogs.
  • 5 1/2 loads of laundry.
  • Dishwasher loaded and run.
  • Dinner.
  • Put away groceries.
  • Got to sleep before 4 am
I didn't get the garbage out.  This morning the whole house stank; so I took out the garbage.  Little hint, I keep activated charcoal (the kind you use in the fish filter) in the bottom of the kitchen trash can.  It helps to keep down smells when the bag leaks or slips down. 

Todays goals:
Clean the bedroom, bathroom, livingroom, well hell, clean as much as I can.  I am getting to the point where I can almost entertain the idea of having someone over to visit.  Almost.

Blogs I am reading:
Razing Ruth - a young woman who broke from the Quiverful, ATI, Gothard cult
No Longer Quivering - the story of a woman who found God and Quiverful; only to leave it to save herself and her children
Under 1000 a Month - how a young family of five survives on less than $1000 a month

I found Ruth through the Television Without Pity website about the Duggar family.  She used to post there, but now is busy writing and going to school.  Her blog is part of  her therapy to join the real world.
Someone on TWoP posted a link to Vyckie Garrrison's blog.
And Emily's blog was mentioned on Ruth's blog.  Emily is a young mother of three married to a divinity student.
It was reading Ruth and Emily that spurred me to take the step into blogging.  I am much more comfortable blogging than having a face-to-face or even telephone conversation.  It is a step in the right direction to more stable mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment