Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Traveling on Public Transportation with Babies

Trying to eat his breakfast, Jip managed to tip his ‘non-tippable’ bowl. There’s dry dog food all over the dining room floor.

We have hard flooring throughout our house. I have dust mite allergies and it is so much easier to keep clean.

Watched Lost and 19 Kids and Counting last night. Is Sayid really possessed by the smoke monster? Do you remember in the first season, the Losties finding ‘Adam and Eve’ in the cave? Does Sawyer find Juliet in the revised timeline and then the two of them find the island to raise their family? Josh Holloway had me in tears over the grief Sawyer was feeling for Juliet.
This season I really don’t like Kate. I don’t understand her intentions at all.
Best part of this final season: Claire is BACK!

19K&C was boring. Who wants to watch chubby Josh in a plane while J’Anna is on the ground? I wanted more Kenzie and her Keller g-parents!
I posted this on Duggars Anonymous Forum:  ‘Loved Kenzie on the plane. Reminded me of taking DD from Pendleton to Portland on the train, at the same age. As DH and I got into a car and settled, the other passengers sighed with resignation. When we got off in Portland, they all clapped and told us DD was the cutest, most well behaved, happiest baby they had ever traveled with.
2 years later, on a plane, again the sigh of resignation, but DD was happy with a glass of pop from Portland to Seattle; while her auntie and I were practically hanging out of the plane to get glimpses of Mt. St. Helens.’
I forgot to put in the bit that happened just as the wheels left the tarmac.  "You tell the airplane people to turn this airplane around.  We go home, NOW" 
One of the flight attendents standing in the front of the plane mouthed, "Shit."
Debbie and I told Selene to just wait; we'd be seeing Aunt Peggy in no time at all.  That's about when the drinks cart came by and Selene got the ususally forbidden sugary pop drink.  She was quiet all the way to Seattle and again people told us what a well behaved and cute little boy she was.
The girl had no hair, so I had dressed her in PINK from head to toe.  People still called her, "He."

Got about four hours of sleep before Jip woke me. I took two naps yesterday, migraine day.

Okay, I got so sleepy typing out the recipe for tonight’s dinner I took a nap. When I awoke, I found no mail in the mailbox, but there were two packages on the front porch. One was our new toothbrushes! I ordered them through Amazon. Scott bought a Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush  (well, the current modle then) about seven years ago. I used to buy the replacement heads at the local Walmart but they don’t stock them any more. So I ordered from Amazon, with free shipping theirs turned out to be the best bargain.

I’ll tell you about the second box once I get a chance to review the materials in it.

Dinner tonight –  Hamburger Gravy over Mashed Potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment