Sunday, February 21, 2010

I slept last night!  By 9 pm I could not keep my eyes open any longer.  I let the dogs out, and back in, then hit the hay at 9:20pm.  I woke at about 4:30 am, let the dogs out and in again, and back to bed.  It took me a bit to fall back to sleep and I woke at 9 am!  Cross your fingers, the insomnia may just be past; for now.

My legs hurt today.  I dreamed I was walking, running, and jumping last night.  I get intermittant 'restless leg syndrome.'  I feel like I walked miles.

I have added 20 Swagbucks to my account in the past 24 hrs just doing research for my blogs.  Yesterday I won 10 in one award!  That means I only need somewhere about a billion more to get my new mixer!

Bright and sunny Sunday.  Scott is working overtime today.  He is trying to get a promotion.  I wish him all the luck in the world.

Today is my day off.  I plan on writing about Invasive Plants for Chic Daisy.  And I will try to get some recipes ready for Cooking in Nana's Kitchen.  I will post as soon as the work is done.  I've got to clean one room ceiling to floor -- main bath today; fiddle around in the kitchen; fix dinner, tacos, and freeze ahead some chili and enchilada casserole since they all use the same meat base.  Yeah, a day off.

So, I'll be off to get to work.  You all have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment