Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Lostday!

Lostday and Duggarday.  I'll be watching tv tonight, please don't disturb me.

I am anxiously awaiting a few things I ordered over the weekend. I have been meaning to get a SD memory card adaptor. I want to pull photos from my phones so I can post them on my blogs. It should be here by the end of the week. Hope you will look forward to see pix of the doggies and kitties. Lennon will be featured. Okay, I'll post a pic of myself as well.

Also ordered refills on my ‘scripts. Our old insurance took at least two weeks to fill a mail order; this new insurance refills within a day or two. What a difference.

I just took a run to the mail box. Good news, the last installment of Red Dwarf is here and bad news, Social Security Disability disqualified me for benefits. They think I could work part-time. I really don’t know how I would get to a job. Freaking out about going out and all; plus all that time sleeping for days on end. Crap, time to contact the lawyer.

Center, calm, deep breaths, relax the shoulders, relax the jaw all will be fine in the end.

I fixed a frittata last night, next time I will remember to use the medium sauté pan. I used my largest one and got more of an egg pancake than a tall, fluffy baked omelet.

Scott’s not feeling well. Tonight we’ll have Chicken and Rice Pilaf. We follow the BRAT diet when he’s like this. Banana, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast will calm down his intestines.

I spent time yesterday transferring pictures on the old phone to the memory card. Those pictures brought back a lot of memories. Like I can’t really remember what happened from August 2005 until Selene announced she was pregnant in 2008. Then my memory starts getting a little bit better. Since January 9th, when I started blogging, memories are more vivid and full of detail. See my writing therapy is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment