Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost is BACK!

Did you see the season premiere of Lost? Without giving anything away, you need a playbook to keep all the characters, timelines, locations, and deaths straight. Who were those people at the temple? Why were Cindy and the kids there? What does Richard have to do with the smoke monster? I could barely keep up. That’s okay. I’ll watch again tomorrow with Scott.

I had a quiet day today. Introspection is good for the soul. Took a nap, cleaned up a little, made Split Pea Soup with Lentils  watched TV with Scott until he went to bed and have just been watching Lost and 19 Kids and Counting. I think I’ll try writing while listening to ‘Latin Jazz’ on SiriusXM courtesy of Directv. Then an epi of Red Dwarf before bed.

I don’t have much to say.

Okay, I left the blog and went to bed after that last sentence. It is not extremely important for me to post if I have nothing to say. You are welcome.

Wednesday was migraine day.  Spent the day in a quiet darkened room.  When I have something to say I will be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment