Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm back.  Back to the way I want to feel.  Upbeat, energized, and not well slept.  I am still suffering insomnia.  I hate these times.  I just want to fall asleep and stay asleep.  I have trouble falling asleep and then wake after a couple of hours.  I canceled my appointment with the new doctor because I was so down, I didn't want to leave the house.  Now I have to make another appointment.  Crap.
It's 1:28 am  I got up to let the dogs out.  Jip was sitting next to the bed, nudging my back.  Then he started to whine.  Next Rocky got up and started to circle between our room and his.  That did it.  I was up.  Oh, well.
Did you see that coming?  We now know what the numbers are about.  Of course in answering the number question, they left open the question of Kate, Jacob touched her why wasn't her name shown.  Jin and Sun were touched together.  Does that mean they will be caretakers together or will Ji Yeon be the new caretaker since she is a part of both.  When, in time, did the numbers come into play.  The guy Hugo heard the numbers from, originally heard them broadcast in the Pacific.  Rouseau found the island by following the numbers.  See, one question answered, a bazillion left.

Rocky laughing.


An embarrassed Jip wearing leg warmers.


I crocheted Lennon, that's him in Selene's tummy, a cute sweater.  But somehow I messed up both arms.  As I was finishing up the new arms, Selene found the old ones and decided Jip would look cute wearing them.  As you can see, Jip was not enthused.  Rocky was not laughing with Jip, he was laughing at Jip.  Jip later chewed up his leg warmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment