Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday's Musings

Yesterday I cleaned the dining room from ceiling to floor! I didn’t mop, yet. I did have to soak the hairballs on the bench and floor. YUCK! Wolfie will be downing hairball stuff for the next few weeks or until he finishes shedding!


Anyway, I opened the curtains and plan to keep them open now. All we need to do is to put things away. Our nature is to just drop them on the table, no more!

Today, I plan on going to Roth’s, Waremart, and BiMart for just a few things. I am fixing Chicken-etti for dinner. Last week on 19 Kids and Counting, Anna fixed it for the in-laws. Of course, I will try to fix a leaner, meaner version. We don’t need all that fat and sodium!

I also need to get some Frontline Plus for the pets. I noticed a couple of fleas on Jip. By the way, Jip is much better. He is now coming up for a snuggle and to play ‘Be the Baby.’ (He lies on my chest and tucks his head under my chin.) I can tell he still hurts after playing, but is getting better every day.

After shopping I will do some laundry and change the bed. So much to do, so little energy to do it with.

At least the sky is blue and clear. I need to get out there and soak up some rays! If it is not raining tomorrow, I plan on renting a blower and work on the front yard. That will make me feel much, much better about myself. Little by little, I will get things caught up. I hope ;)

1 comment:

  1. We always wait for the first flea of the season before we get the frontline, oddly enough, not a single one this summer - plenty of hairballs though (ick)

    ReplyDelete