Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday's Thoughts

It has been over two weeks now. I still am not feeling Tom Terrific. I have days that start out just fine, only to become nauseous, dizzy and shaky. I couldn’t schedule a Dr app until 4/2, HMO, got to love it.

I have been falling asleep between 5 pm and 9 pm; waking about 3:30 am. The dogs are waking me. That’s when I used to go to bed and they got their last trip out. So now, they wake and need to go out, NOW. I get a nap in the early afternoon to keep me going through dinner.

 Wish I had the energy to get some housework done. I am going to rent a blower to clean the front yard. We have a pin oak, Quercus palustris, that holds its dead leaves over the winter; only to dump them in spring. I need to clean them out of the flowers and neaten up the whole shebang. I thought that I could use the blower in the house to get the pet fur out! Crazy? I don’t think so.

To pass the time, I have been recording and watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent. I have loved Vincent D’Onofrio since I saw him in Men in Black. (I just found out Vincent was ‘Thor’ in Adventures in Babysitting; one of Selene’s all-time favorite movies!) I am anxiously waiting for the new season. I have been a fan of Jeff Goldblum since Tenspeed and Brownshoe.

 On the Hollywood front, Fury’s dad, Peter Graves has died. Oh yeah, he did other work, but I will always remember him on one of my favorite Saturday morning shows.

 My To Do List:
  • Catch up the laundry
  • Mop floors
  • Pot up my Windowsill Garden and post on Chic Daisy
  • Fix dinner – Leftovers, the refrigerator is about to explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment