Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's still summer.  I had to remind myself this morning.  It's 11am and 63F outside right now.  Overcast and a little windy.  I'm in a sweater, long pants, and socks.  I used to love these mornings when I was picking beans or blackberries.  You can sure get a lot done without the heat!

Yesterday I did a number on my back.  No, not picking up something too heavy.  I was just walking across the floor and POW! my back went into spasms.  I treated it quickly, muscle relaxer and pain reliever, and by this am it is fine.  I didn't get much done yesterday, as I was too 'floaty' to get much done.  I did fix dinner and it was yummy.

It's time to get back to work.  I have the coat closet and bathroom non-essentials to pack today.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment