Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Today

Yes, it is Thursday today.  No big deal.  Just that our DVR is down to just a couple of movies and The Saprano's.  We had so much wind since Monday, the Quercus palustris, Pin Oak, was interferring with the Directv dish.  (When the dish as originally secured the tree was much smaller.)  So very few programs have been recorded and yes, I watch a lot of TV.
I have been watching some things on Netflix over the computer.  But most of what is available is something I have already seen or don't want to see.  C'est le guerre.
The weather will be hot through tomorrow 95F-100F, then cool off to the mid-80's for the weekend.  Which is good.  Nate and Lennon will be here.  Oh and three of my five cousins on my dad's side of the family!  While I have see Carrie a couple of times, I haven't seen Jim and Teena for at least eight years.  I'm looking forward to Sunday when we all gather at Dad's.
Earlier this week, I realized I hadn't been taking my vitamins.  So it's back to the senior multi-vitamin-minerals and the B-complex.  I always feel better when I'm taking the B's, more clear and sane.
And I have finally cleaned out the fridge!  It was pretty bad, a jar of sweet pickles had leaked from the top shelf clear to the bottom.  Oooie, gooie, and yuck!  My back has been hurting a lot (damn arthritis) and it took me almost three hours to clean an area, rest back, clean another area, rest back, etc. 
I got up at 1:30 am today to get the cleaning done in the cool.  Probably do the same tonight.  Even with two air conditioners going, the west side of the house just gets too hot to move.
We are going to look at a house tonight and drive by two others.  Things have sure changed since we rented before.  Then, either family or friends found houses for us.  Now, we're on our own.  Finally all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment